VA - 100 Pop Hits of the '90s (piano songbook pdf)

Songbook de pop en versiones fáciles, arregladas por Dan Coates. Incluye acordes y letras.


100 Pop Hits of the '90s piano pdf



Contenido:


  • Again  Performed by Janet Jackson
  • All My Life  Performed by K Ci & Jo Jo
  • All the Man that I Need  Performed by Whitney Houston
  • Always And Forever  Performed by Luther Vandross
  • Amazed  Performed by Lonestar
  • Angel Eyes  Performed by Jim Brickman
  • Another Sad Love Song  Performed by Toni Braxton
  • Beauty And The Beast  Performed by Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
  • Because You Loved Me  Performed by Celine Dion
  • Believe  Performed by Cher
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's  Performed by Deep Blue Something
  • By Heart  Performed by Jim Brickman
  • Can You Stop The Rain  Performed by Peabo Bryson
  • Can you feel the love tonight  Performed by Elton John
  • Colors Of The Wind  Performed by Vanessa Williams
  • Come To My Window  Performed by Melissa Etheridge
  • Completely  Performed by Michael Bolton
  • The Day I Fall In Love  Performed by Dolly Parton & Peabo Bryson
  • Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me  Performed by Elton John
  • Dreaming of You  Performed by Selena
  • Dreamlover  Performed by Mariah Carey
  • Every Road Leads Back to You  Performed by Bette Midler
  • For You I Will  Performed by Monica
  • Forever  Performed by Kenny Loggins
  • Forever's As Far As I'll Go  Performed by Alabama
  • From A Distance  Performed by Bette Midler
  • Genie in a Bottle  Performed by Christina Aguilera
  • Get Here  Performed by Oleta Adams
  • Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?  Performed by Bryan Adams
  • Heal The World  Performed by Michael Jackson
  • Hero  Performed by Mariah Carey
  • Hero's Dream  Performed by Jim Brickman
  • Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me  Performed by Gloria Estefan
  • House of Love  Performed by Amy Grant
  • How Do I Live  Performed by LeAnn Rimes
  • How Do You Talk to an Angel  Performed by The Heights
  • I Believe In You and Me  Performed by Whitney Houston
  • I Can Love You Like That  Performed by John Michael Montgomery
  • I Cross My Heart  Performed by George Strait
  • I Do  Performed by Paul Brandt
  • (Everything I Do) I Do It For You  Performed by Bryan Adams
  • I Don't Want To Miss A Thing  Performed by Aerosmith
  • I Love You Always Forever  Performed by Donna Lewis
  • I Knew I Loved You  Performed by Savage Garden
  • I Swear  Performed by John Michael Montgomery
  • I Will Always Love You  Performed by Dolly Parton & Vince Gill
  • I Wish it Would Rain Down  Performed by Phil Collins
  • I'd Lie For You (And That's the Truth)  Performed by Meat Loaf
  • I'll Be There For You  Performed by The Rembrandts
  • I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me  Performed by Expose
  • I'll Remember  Performed by Madonna
  • If Tomorrow Never Comes  Performed by Garth Brooks
  • If You Asked Me To  Performed by Celine Dion
  • If You Ever Have Forever In Mind  Performed by Vince Gill
  • If You Go  Performed by Jon Seceda
  • In This Life  Performed by Collin Raye
  • The Keeper Of The Stars  Performed by Tracy Byrd
  • Lane's Theme  Performed by Bill Conti
  • Like a Prayer  Performed by Madonna
  • The Living Years  Performed by Mike And The Mechanics
  • Looking Through Your Eyes  Performed by LeAnn Rimes
  • Love and Understanding  Performed by Cher
  • Love at First Sight  Performed by Styx
  • Love Is  Performed by Vanessa Williams & Brian McKnight
  • Love is a Wonderful Thing  Performed by Michael Bolton
  • Love Will keep Us Alive  Performed by The Eagles
  • Macarena  Performed by Los Del Rio
  • Mental picture  Performed by Jon Seceda
  • More Than Words  Performed by Extreme
  • Music Of My Heart  Performed by Gloria Estefan & *NSYNC
  • Now And Forever  Performed by Richard Marx
  • Once In A Lifetime  Performed by Michael Bolton
  • One Moment in Time  Performed by Whitney Houston
  • One Of Us  Performed by Joan Osborne
  • Open Arms  Performed by Mariah Carey
  • Places That Belong To You  Performed by Barbra Streisand
  • Reach  Performed by Gloria Estefan
  • The River  Performed by Garth Brooks
  • Send Me a Lover  Performed by Celine Dion
  • Set The Night To Music  Performed by Roberta Flack
  • she's All I Ever Had  Performed by Ricky Martin
  • Something About the Way You Look Tonight  Performed by Elton John
  • Something to Talk About  Performed by Bonnie Raitt
  • Star Wars (Main Theme)  Performed by John Williams
  • Take a Bow  Performed by Madonna
  • Tears In Heaven  Performed by Eric Clapton
  • Them from "Love Affair"  Performed by Ennio Morricone
  • Time, Love and Tenderness  Performed by Michael Bolton
  • Too Late, Too Soon  Performed by Jon Seceda
  • Un-Break My Heart  Performed by Toni Braxton
  • Until I Find You Again  Performed by Richard Marx
  • Valentine  Performed by Jim Brickman
  • When I Said I Do  Performed by Clint Black
  • When I See You Smile  Performed by Gloria Estefan
  • When You tell Me That You Love Me  Performed by Diana Ross
  • Will You Be There  Performed by Michael Jackson
  • The Wind Beneath My Wings  Performed by Bette Midler
  • You Got It  Performed by Bonnie Raitt
  • You Mean the World to Me  Performed by Toni Braxton
  • You'll See  Performed by Madonna


No hay comentarios:

Facebook