50 Platinum Country Hits (Piano songbook pdf)



Partituras (piano, voz y acordes):

Behind closed doors
Blue bayou
Bobbie Sue
Boot scootin' boogie
The boys and me
Chasin' that neon rainbow
Chattahoochee
A cowboy's born with a broken heart
Desperado
Eighteen wheels and a dozen roses
Feels so right
Guitars, cadillacs
Half enough 
Heroes and friends 
Hot Cinderella
Hurry sundown
I cross my heart 
I sang Dixie
I still believe in you
I swear
I told you so
I'll still be loving you
Love, me
Mending fences
Midnight in Montgomery
No future in the past
Norma Jean Riley
Nothin' but the wheel
On the road again
Passionate kisses
Rhinestone cowboy
Rose colored glasses 
Seven Spanish angels 
She got the goldmine (And I got the shaft)
She'd give anything
Since I fell for you
Southern nights
The sweetest thing(I've ever known) 
Take this job and shove it 
There's no way
This Romeo ain't got Julie yet 
Tonight I climbed the wall
We've got tonight
When we make love
Where've you been
Whoever's in New England
Wildfire
The wind beneath my wings
Words by heart 
(Who says) You can't have it all

No hay comentarios:

Facebook