The Best of Irish Music (Piano songbook pdf)





Partituras (piano, voz y acordes):

  • Alice Blue Gown (Harry Tierney) 
  • Rory O'moore 
  • The Foggy Dew 
  • The Galway Piper 
  • The Girl I Left Behind Me 
  • Kitty Of Coleraine 
  • Let Erin Remember The Days Of Old 
  • The Minstrel Boy 
  • Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels) 
  • Sweet Rosie O'Grady 
  • The Wearing Of The Green 
  • Danny Boy (Frederick E Weatherly) 
  • My Melancholy Baby (Burnett/Norton) 
  • If You Were the Only Girl in the World (N. Ayer) 
  • Where Did You Get That Hat? (J. Sullivan) 
  • I'm Always Chasing Rainbows (H Carroll) 
  • When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (E Ball) 
  • Come Back To Erin 
  • The Dear Little Shamrock 
  • Duffy's Blunders 
  • The Hat My Father Wore 
  • I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen 
  • I've Got Rings On My Fingers 
  • The Irishman's Shanty 
  • Kathleen Mavourneen 
  • McSorley's Twins 
  • Mother Machree 
  • Pat Malloy 
  • Peg O' My Heart 
  • Where The River Shannon Flows 
  • Who Threw the Overalls in Mistress Murphy's Chowder 
  • Harrigan (Cohan) 
  • Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms 
  • By Killarney's Lakes and Fells (E Flaconer/M Balfe) 
  • Hat My Father Wore Upon ST. Patrick's Day (W. Jerome/J Schwartz) 
  • I Had Fifteen Dollars in My Inside Pocket (H. Kennedy) 
  • I Love My Love in the Morning (G. Griffin ) 
  • Isle O'dreams (G Graff/C Olcott/E Ball) 
  • Jolly Irishman (W Carleton) 
  • Let Me Call You Sweetheart (B Whitson/L Friedman) 
  • Little Annie Rooney (M Nolan) 
  • Londonderry Air 
  • Mary's A Grand Old Name (G Cohan) 
  • Molly O! (W. Scanlan) 
  • My Beautiful Irish Maid (C Olcott) 
  • My Wild Irish Rose (C Olcott) 
  • Off to Philadelphia 
  • O Katy O'neil (E Rupert) 
  • Olcott's Lullaby (C Olcott) 
  • A Place in Thy Memory (G Griffin) 
  • ST. Patrick's Day (M Barry) 
  • ST. Patrick Was A Gentleman (H Bennet/Toleken) 
  • They Sail'd Away (A Crawford/G Baker) 
  • Tho' the Last Glimpse of Erin 
  • When It's Moonlight in Mayo (J Mahoney/P Wenrich) 
  • We May Roam Thro' This World (T Moore) 
  • When First I Saw Sweet Peggy (S Lover) 
  • When I Dream of Old Erin (M Lee/L Friedman) 
  • My Isle of Golden Dreams (G Kahn/W Blaufuss) 
  • Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (J Shannon) 
  • Widow Machree (S. Lover) 
  • If I Knock the 'l' Kelly (S Lewis/J Young/B Grant) 
  • M-O-T-H-E-R (H Johnson/T Morse) 
  • Roses of Picardy (F Weatherly/H Wood) 
  • Macnamara's Band (J Stamford/S O'connor) 
  • Ireland Must Be Heaven (J Mccarthy/H Johnson/F Fisher) 
  • Be Sure and Kiss the Blarney Stone (G Graff/G Gartlan) 
  • Irene (J. Mccarthy/H Tiernay) 
  • K-K-K-Katy (G O'hara) 
  • It Takes A Great Big Irish Heart to Sing an Irish Song (A Herman/J Glogau) 
  • Let the Rest of the World Go by (J Brennan/E Ball 
  • There's Something in the Name of Ireland (H Johnson/M Ager) 
  • They Go Wild, Simply Wild, Over Me (J Mccarthy/F Fisher) 
  • ROSE OF TRALEE, THE (C GLOVER) 
  • Kerry Dance, The (Molloy) 
  • IRISH EMIGRANT, THE (L DUFFERIN/G. BAKER) 
  • IRISH JUBILEE, THE (J THORNTON/C LAWLER) 
  • LAST ROSE OF SUMMER, THE (T. MOORE) 
  • NORAH, THE PRIDE OF KILDARE (J PARRY) 
  • BELLS OF ST. MARY'S, THE (D FURBER/A ADAMS) 

No hay comentarios:

Facebook