150 Of The Most Beautiful Songs Ever (Piano songbook pdf)

150 of the most beautiful songs ever piano songbook pdf




Partituras (piano, voz y acordes):

  • An Affair To Remember (Our Love Affair) (from AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER)
  • All At Once You Love Her (from PIPE DREAM)
  • Always
  • Always On My Mind
  • And I Love Her (from A HARD DAY'S NIGHT)
  • And I Love You So
  • Bali Ha'i (from SOUTH PACIFIC)
  • Bewitched (from PAL JOEY)
  • Blame It On My Youth
  • Blue Moon (featured in the film GREASE)
  • Body And Soul (from THREE'S A CROWD)
  • By The Time I Get To Phoenix
  • Call Me Irresponsible (from the Paramount Picture PAPA'S DELICATE CONDITION)
  • Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man (from SHOW BOAT)
  • Candle In The Wind
  • Climb Ev'ry Mountain (from THE SOUND OF MUSIC)
  • (They Long To Be) Close To You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
  • Dream
  • A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (from Walt Disney's CINDERELLA)
  • Ebb Tide
  • Endless Love (from ENDLESS LOVE)
  • Fields Of Gold
  • Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) (featured in the Motion Picture ONCE AROUND)
  • The Folks Who Live On The Hill (from HIGH, WIDE AND HANDSOME)
  • From A Distance
  • Georgia On My Mind
  • God Only Knows
  • Good Morning Heartache
  • Good Night
  • The Greatest Love Of All
  • Here's That Rainy Day (from CARNIVAL IN FLANDERS)
  • How Are Things In Glocca Morra (from FINIAN'S RAINBOW)
  • How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky)
  • How Deep Is Your Love (from the Motion Picture SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER)
  • I Can't Get Started (from ZIEGFELD FOLLIES)
  • I Have Dreamed (from THE KING AND I)
  • I Just Called To Say I Love You
  • I Left My Heart In San Francisco
  • I Will Always Love You (featured in THE BODYGUARD)
  • I Will Wait For You (from THE UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG)
  • I Wish You Love
  • I Won't Last A Day Without You
  • I'll Be Seeing You (from RIGHT THIS WAY)
  • I'll Never Smile Again
  • I'll Remember April
  • I'm In The Mood For Love (from EVERY NIGHT AT EIGHT)
  • I've Got You Under My Skin (from BORN TO DANCE)
  • I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (from MY FAIR LADY)
  • If I Had You
  • Imagination
  • In My Room
  • In The Still Of The Night (from ROSALIE)
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • Isn't It Romantic? (from the Paramount Picture LOVE ME TONIGHT)
  • It Might As Well Be Spring (from STATE FAIR)
  • It's A Blue World
  • The Last Time I Saw Paris (from LADY, BE GOOD)
  • Let It Be Me (Je T'appartiens)
  • Lili Marlene
  • Little Girl Blue (from JUMBO)
  • Lollipops And Roses
  • Longer
  • Look To The Rainbow (from FINIAN'S RAINBOW)
  • Love Is Here To Stay (from GOLDWYN FOLLIES)
  • Love, Look Away (from FLOWER DRUM SONG)
  • Loving You
  • Lullaby Of The Leaves
  • Manhattan (from the Broadway Musical THE GARRICK GAIETIES)
  • Memories Of You (from THE BENNY GOODMAN STORY)
  • Memory (from CATS)
  • Midnight Blue
  • Mona Lisa (from the Paramount Picture CAPTAIN CAREY, U.S.A.)
  • Moon River (from the Paramount Picture BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S)
  • Moonlight In Vermont
  • More Than You Know
  • My Cherie Amour
  • My Funny Valentine (from BABES IN ARMS)
  • My One And Only Love
  • My Own True Love (from GONE WITH THE WIND)
  • My Romance (from JUMBO)
  • The Nearness Of You (from the Paramount Picture ROMANCE IN THE DARK)
  • Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' (from OKLAHOMA!)
  • Old Devil Moon (from FINIAN'S RAINBOW)
  • The Party's Over (from BELLS ARE RINGING)
  • People (from FUNNY GIRL)
  • People Will Say We're In Love (from OKLAHOMA!)
  • Polka Dots And Moonbeams
  • Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  • The Rainbow Connection (from THE MUPPET MOVIE)
  • Rainy Days And Mondays
  • Release Me
  • September Song (from the Musical Play KNICKERBOCKER HOLIDAY)
  • Since I Don't Have You
  • Sincerely
  • Skylark
  • Small World (from GYPSY)
  • Smile (Theme from MODERN TIMES)
  • Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (from ROBERTA)
  • So In Love (from KISS ME, KATE)
  • Some Day My Prince Will Come (from Walt Disney's SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
  • Some Enchanted Evening (from SOUTH PACIFIC)
  • Something Wonderful (from THE KING AND I)
  • Somewhere, My Love (Lara's Theme from DOCTOR ZHIVAGO)
  • Somewhere Out There (from AN AMERICAN TAIL)
  • Spanish Eyes
  • Speak Low (from the Musical Production ONE TOUCH OF VENUS)
  • Speak Softly, Love (Love Theme) (from the Paramount Picture THE GODFATHER)
  • Stardust
  • Stella By Starlight (from the Paramount Picture THE UNINVITED)
  • Strangers In The Night (adapted from A MAN COULD GET KILLED)
  • A Sunday Kind Of Love
  • Tammy (from TAMMY AND THE BACHELOR)
  • Tears In Heaven (featured in the Motion Picture RUSH)
  • Tenderly (from TORCH SONG)
  • Tennessee Waltz
  • There's A Small Hotel (from ON YOUR TOES)
  • These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)
  • The Things We Did Last Summer
  • Till There Was You (from Meredith Willson's THE MUSIC MAN)
  • A Time For Us (Love Theme) (from the Paramount Picture ROMEO AND JULIET)
  • Time In A Bottle
  • True Love (from HIGH SOCIETY)
  • Try To Remember (from THE FANTASTICKS)
  • The Twelfth Of Never
  • Unchained Melody (from the Motion Picture UNCHAINED)
  • Until It's Time For You To Go (from ELVIS ON TOUR)
  • The Very Thought Of You
  • The Way You Look Tonight (from SWING TIME)
  • We Kiss In A Shadow (from THE KING AND I)
  • We've Only Just Begun
  • What A Wonderful World (featured in the Motion Picture GOOD MORNING VIETNAM)
  • What Kind Of Fool Am I? (from the Musical Production STOP THE WORLD - I WANT TO GET OFF)
  • What'll I Do? (from MUSIC BOX REVUE OF 1924)
  • When I Fall In Love (featured in the TriStar Motion Picture SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE)
  • When You Wish Upon A Star (from Walt Disney's PINOCCHIO)
  • Where Do I Begin (Love Theme) (from the Paramount Picture LOVE STORY)
  • Where Or When (from BABES IN ARMS)
  • Willow Weep For Me
  • Yesterday
  • Yesterday Once More
  • Yesterday, When I Was Young (Hier Encore)
  • You Are Beautiful (from FLOWER DRUM SONG)
  • You Are So Beautiful
  • You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
  • You Light Up My Life (from YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE)
  • You Needed Me
  • You Send Me
  • Young At Heart (from YOUNG AT HEART)
  • Younger Than Springtime (from SOUTH PACIFIC)

Si te gustaría tenerlo en papel, puedes comprarlo aquí:


No hay comentarios:

Facebook