Reader's Digest All Time Favourites Songbook (Piano pdf)




Partituras (Piano, acordes y letra):

Feuilles mortes =See= Autumn leaves
The Hills are alive with the sound =See= The Sound of music
I don't care what the weatherman =See= Jeepers creepers
Love story =See= Love story (Where do I begin)
Roll out the barrel =See= Beer barrel polka
The Street where you live =See= On the street where you live
Summer time =See= Summertime
Swonderful =See= 'S wonderful
Weatherman =See= Jeepers creepers
Where do I begin =See= Love story (Where do I begin)
After you're gone
Alfie
All of me
All the things you are
Almost like being in love
April in Paris
April showers
Autumn leaves
Beer barrel polka
Beyond the sea (Trenet: La mer)
La mer (Trenet) =See= Beyond the sea
Blowin' in the wind
The Blue room
Blueberry Hill
Blues in the night
Bye bye blackbird
Can't help lovin' dat man
Carolina in the morning
The Charleston
Charmaine
Dancing in the dark
Dancing on the ceiling
Embraceable you
Fascinating rhythm
Feelings
A Foggy day
For me and my gal
Getting to know you
Gigi
Heart and soul
Hello Dolly
I don't want to set the world on fire
I get a kick out of you
I only have eyes for you
I'll see you again
I'm forever blowing bubbles
I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
If
If ever I would leave you
If you were the only girl in the world
In a shanty in old shanty town
Isle of Capri
It had to be you
It might as well be Spring
It's only a paper moon
Jeepers creepers
Just one of those things
Long ago and far away
Love is here to stay
Love story (Where do I begin)
Lovely to look at
Lover come back to me
Lulu's back in town
Ma he's making eyes at me
Make believe
The Man I love
Manhattan
Mona Lisa
My funny Valentine
My heart stood still
My melancholy baby
My prayer
The Nearness of you
Night and day
Now is the hour
Oh what a beautiful mornin'
On the street where you live
One alone
Paper doll
People will say we're in love
Puff the magic dragon
Put on a happy face
Red sails in the sunset
Secret love
Send in the clowns
Shine on harvest moon
Smoke gets in your eyes
Some enchanted evening
Someone to watch over me
The Sound of music
Summertime
Tea for two
Tenderly
Thou swell
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
Till we meet again
Too marvellous for words
True love
The Way we were
What is this thing called love
What now my love
When day is done
Who's sorry now
With a song in my heart
You do something to me (Porter)
You go to my head
You'll never walk alone

No hay comentarios:

Facebook